Sunny
-So hot that I am melting when I walk to work everyday and wearing a sleeveless blouse does not help at all
Mother's Day is coming up, makes me realise how much I love my mum because she bought me a Calvin Klein bag and the Harrods bag I wanted on Sunday!!!!! Wahaha. No, really, I love my mum loads. Went J8 with her on Saturday, wanted to eat at Subway for lunch but my mum wanted to eat at Cafe Cartel. Since I am usually the one who decides where to eat, I went with my mum's decision that day. Then I do not know why but the 2 of us emo at Cafe Cartel and at McDonalds. My mum was emo-ing about whatever, whereas I was emo-ing about anything about hk drama (more about that later) and handphones (I still cannot decide whether to get the Nokia or Sony Ericsson one). So anyway, I need to save up $$ to buy my hp now because I spent too much at J8 (Vcd box sets are expensive!) and after that at Compass Point on Sat. But if you compare it to Sun, Sat was mild.
I really love shopping sprees, love it. I went town on Sun and bought loads of stuff. A dress from Heeren, Cds from HMV, TVB mag from Kinokuniya, etc etc. My mum and I also went DFS to shop around, made a mistake to go there because now I want to get the Dior perfume!!! I love it! But I cannot buy anymore perfume at the moment because I bought a Loewe and Estee Lauder one recently. =P
As I was saying, I am crazy about anything that has got to do with hk dramas nowadays. I bought Raymond Lam's canto album and a hk drama soundtrack. They only got 2 types of soundtrack, but as it is imported I only buy one first because it is so expensive! Then I keep listening to the songs over and over again, at home, on my way to and from work and even at work itself. And it's like my life is revolving around hk dramas as everyday after work I would be chionging hk dramas until it's time to sleep.
The timing is something like:
7.30pm to 8pm - reach home, watch Life Made Simple (re-watch) on ch 8 while having dinner
8pm to 8.45pm - watch Devil's Disciple on ch 55
8.45pm to 9pm - bathe
9pm to 9.45pm - watch The Brink of Law on ch 55
9.45pm to sleep - watch A Change of Destiny on Vcd
See!! Then the conversation between my mum and me at the dinner table is also all about the shows. Haha. Oops, got to get back to work now. Will pen-in soon.
-My dad is flying to HK this Friday!!!!!! *mixed feelings
Anais.yfy
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment