Sunny.
My colleague is so funny. Here's our conversation:
Insane in the Mem says:
hi fah yin, there is a delivery for me at the mail room. could you please help me pick it up?
hanks
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
u 100% mail room anot?
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
ytd u told me mailroom, in the end is facilities office
Insane in the Mem says:
yah.. mail room sent the note.
Insane in the Mem says:
dunno.. maybe after a while they send up to facilities.
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
can fwd me the e-mail?
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
easier for me to tell the person
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
christopher
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
CBPHelp refers to facilities office
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
not mailroom
Insane in the Mem says:
it says level 1.
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
ya...
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
mailroom is at level 4
Insane in the Mem says:
ah so.. no wonder.. ok sorry.
Insane in the Mem says:
I thought mail room is at level 1 and CBP help is level 4.
Anais.yfy - Can someone tell me where I can buy soundtrack of HK dramas??? says:
haha
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment