Wednesday, May 7, 2008

canto shows rox

Showers in the morning
_bad stuff
I am irritated with someone from work. On monday, this person who needed me to do something for him told me that he would get back to me when he is free when I asked him for the detailed information and steps to use the tool. Then in the end, he did not. Yesterday, he asked me why was the final list not ready yet, and I was like thinking "Wth, you told me on mon that you would get back to me later when I asked you and you did not and now you push the blame to me?" I am tired of all these. I wanted to tell the person: "If you want to give me things to do, please tell me clearly when's the dateline, what are all the necessary information needed, etc, do not come and say me when what you want is not ready yet." Yes, I admit that I am a very defensive person when it comes to work, but this is how I am. Not happy with me, not my problem. Somemore this is not the first time something like this happen.

_good stuff
Last night was the last episode of Devil's Disciple and Under the Canopy of Love. I watched the last episode of Devil's Disciple and understood why it was voted the trashiest tvb show in 2007. The ending is stupid. Yes, it was humourous but come on, it is a 武侠片, not some advertisement or whatever. And when the bad guy literally blow up, I was thinking, only Peter Petrelli can blow up because he is a walking time bomb with that radiation power of his, not some kung fu guy who 走火如魔. When I knew it was the trashiest show I was sceptical because Bosco Wong, my fav actor, was playing the lead and one of my fav actress, Shirley Yeung was in the show too. But when I watched the ending, I have to say I mentally deducted points off for it. But the nice part is Bosco and Shirley got married because although they have collabrated in many shows together I think this was the only one where they really became a couple in the end.

As for Under the Canopy of Love, well, it is a romantic drama so what can I say, I like it. This was the 2nd time I watched it because the 1st time I watched it was in Chinese and now it is the Cantonese version which is way nicer. In the end, Bosco sacrificed his love for Nikki so that she and Kevin can be together and the 3 of them still remain as friends, sigh, so lovely. The sequel to the show is called The Seventh Day, a totally different romantic story but same cast. It should be nice too because I have read the story and seen the mv of the theme song and some short clips and the scenes are beautiful with some filmed in Japan. Besides, just watching any show with my fav actor in it rocks =P Although I got to admit I do not really like the pairing of him and Natalie in the show. Well, I just got to wait and find out if the show is good.

Wondering why everything that I type about the shows have something to do with Bosco? I also do not know why the television are showing so many of his shows all at one go at night. E.g.:
7 - 8pm: War of In-Laws (chn 8)
8 - 8.45pm: Devil's Disciple (ended last night) (chn 55)
9.35pm - 10.25pm: Under the Canopy of Love (ended last night)/Lethal Weapon of Love and Passion (start tonight) (chn 48)
10pm - 11.30pm: Au Revoir Shanghai (chn 55)

Haha
-Penned by, Anais.yfy

No comments: