Okay, so I went to the Gem of Life autograph session at IMM. I swear that I have never had such mixed feelings in my life ever. The main reason why I went to the event was to see my favourite idol Bosco Wong Chung Chak, the only guy I ever love since his character Gilbert Tong Zhi Yat appeared in Heart of Greed. I swear orlando bloom, my secondary sch "flame" cannot compare against "Gil Gil" or "Ah Yat" as he is often called in the show.
Overall I was pretty pissed off at the end of the day. Firstly, it was because I was stuck for 2.5hrs in the queue of people who wanted the stars' autographs. It was freaking hot and crowded and it resulted in me being squashed like sardine and having a headache. Secondly, due to the overwhelming crowd, I did not get any good photographs of the actors especially Bosco. WTF!! I got so many clear shots of the HOG actors at the previous tvb event at Bugis can!! Finally, when the performance was over and I went on stage to get the stars' autographs I realised that Bosco, Maggie and Bowie's attitudes sux. Only Louise Lee is nice. Haiz... I don't want to talk about it anymore.
_I don't really get the 3rd Bleach movie
Anais.yfy
No comments:
Post a Comment