Everything went wrong for me on Monday when I wanted to print my logistics report for submission. At first there was the compatibility issue with microsoft word, then the graphs got cut off when I tried to print, then there was a virus in my thumbdrive, and I spotted a couple of last minute errors in the report and finally when I was ready to print it for sure, I forgot to bring my wallet! After I submitted the report in sch I contemplated on whether I wanted to go for the afternoon lectures but in the end I decided to skip those and went AMK hub to have lunch. I am never going to eat the western food at the food court again though. The chicken chop was not fresh and I got sick when I went home making me feel worse. Like wth, Vone, I finally understood what it means to be super unlucky for one whole day can!!
I don't know why but I just dislike going for lectures nowadays. For the past 5 weeks I have been skipping mostly the morning lectures but on Monday I just have no mood to attend any lectures at all. In fact I have no mood to go to school. Everyday I drag myself to school even though I don't want to. In fact now I am at home, having decided to skip my logistics practical because my gastric is giving me problems again. ARGH!
On Sunday I went to the AFA fair at suntec with my friend Betsy. Here are some pics that we took there. I took many pics but I am too lazy to upload all. I also bought many Bleach stuff there from pencil boards to file to handphone pouch to magnet and keychain, spent close to $100 I think. XD
-penned by
Anais.yfy
1 comment:
hey, i went on sat!
Post a Comment