Monday, November 3, 2008

WHATEVER

Im so tired.. It's all because I have to pack mountains and mountains of stuff and do mountains and mountains of projects everyday. I cannot wake up on time to go for lectures so I thought of just skipping all of the lectures that are in the morning. Since I have no intention of going to a local U it doesn't matter what is the GPA I get for this semester as long as I pass. And plus I have z-e-r-o feelings for nyp so what the heck, who cares.

Im so tired that I do not think I will have the time and energy to make use of the stuff in my previous wishlist for this year's christmas even if my aunt or my parents buy those for me. Thus, I came up with a new wishlist, I just want my parents to get me a BELT for christmas! Im too lazy to go out to shop and buy a new belt to match my violet dress even though my old one is starting to spoil. I know it will probably take me hours to do so considering how fickle-minded I am. I just want to sit in front of the tv with a 1L tub of ice-cream watching my favourite shows one after another. In fact, I wish that I can get a day of peace for christmas where I do not have to think about anything. Just today the lecturer announced that we have a presentation this Friday and it's what, 15%. Wtf, it's so damn last minute! So many things to do, argh.. Or even better, I wish that new year is just around the corner, then chinese new year, then exams and finally graduation!!! It will definitely make my day if I were to graduate tomorrow. Sadly, I can only day-dream. Haiz...

- regret booking for napfa
Anais.yfy

No comments: