Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas, my favourite time of the year!!

I think im a noob. Today was the first time I actually went to Sim Lim Square. Sure, I do pass by the place a few times but I did not go inside before. Thanks to my fyp friend Betsy, I know what I should do if I ever need to buy any electronics from Sim Lim in the future. After that we headed to town so that Betsy could pre-order her 2009 anime calendars at kino. I had already pre-order my Bleach calendar a few weeks ago =P

I finally came out with a list of Christmas presents this year:
1) Bleach manga box set, $231.40 ($185 if there's member discount)
2) Nintendo DS, between $180 to $300
3) iPod Nano, minimum $189
4) Nokia 7210?

Items number 2 to 4 are pretty much optional. It will definitely be a plus if someone give me those items for xmas but the Bleach manga box set is a must!!! The box set includes a double-sided poster and booklet and the box itself is so cool! I have hinted at my parents about how much I want it so hopefully they will get it for me if not I will just have to use the money that im currently trying to save to buy it as a xmas gift for myself. I have succeeded in not buying ANY clothes at all for the past 2 weeks and 5 days so Im going to keep it up! XD

-penned by
Anais.yfy

No comments: