Thursday, June 5, 2008

yawns

What in the world am I doing in Room L.339 of Block l, SIT?? I am about to be driven insane by boredom, the same routine everyday since last week.... Have the sudden urge to curse and swear or to sing my heart out along to the same songs I am listening to everyday.

My schedule for goodness knows how long:
Morning-
Reach the room --> switch on comp --> punch in --> boot up msn, windows media player, online game --> head to koufu with the guys for breakfast (i never eat just go there to slack) --> come back and play game while listening to my music
Afternoon-
Go for lunch with them --> head to cheers (most of the time) --> then library --> go back and play game again while listening to music, chat with friends --> tea break (sometimes) --> do the same thing when I come back --> punch out at 6pm on the dot ----> HOME SWEET HOME
This is my life!!!!
-penned by
Anais.yfy

No comments: