Sunny.
I hate coding. I really, really hate coding.... I do not understand a single freaking thing and I feel like falling asleep now even though I am blasting my canto songs on windows media player. Thus I am blogging now.
Yesterday I went to the book fair at Suntec. It sux! Since kindergarden my mum have brought me to the annual book fair and I remember that the book fair used to span over 2 floors and that it was more interesting and have a greater variety of books. To think they still call it the "world book fair"... The only thing that caught my interest there was the SPH 85th anniversary exhibit with photos of the recent China earthquake. I look at the photos that the reporters took directly from the disaster zone and I had tears in my eyes. Some of the photos were just so heart wrenching, especially those of the dead children and babies. Then there were some other photos that left an impression on me, such as the cny one with bus 147 stuck in the middle of Chinatown and the arrival of the airbus 380 at changi airport.
I promised my mum not to buy clothes yesterday but in the end I still bought a top from GAP. Like what i told my friend: "Who will not be tempted to buy things when the word SALE is everywhere." Yes, EVERYWHERE!!! I tried to focus on only doing window shopping but I failed. Besides that I also bought shoes from PrettyFit and yet the most absurd thing is that I bought 3 new ear piece over the weekend. My old ear piece is spoiled so I went to buy a new one but because I could not decide what design I want, I bought 3 different ear piece that I like. Actually I wanted to buy 5 but that would be crazy. Haha.
Four more days to go before this week will end and I am looking forward to the weekend. I have sort of gotten used to the timing in school and eating with the guys in my class is also quite alright. Last Monday I was still thinking that it would be kind of awkward for me because I am not really a people person and I seldom hang out with them. Everything except the coding part is fine, so it means that I really got to buck up on my IT!
Looking forward to watch 溏心风暴 again on channel 55
- Anais.yfy
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment