Sunny.
2 absurd things happened this morning.
Case 1, as anyone who have to travel to work during peak hours knows, one cannot do anything if the bus is too crowded and you cannot squeeze onto it even though you may be running late. There were these 2 people at a bus stop. My bus stopped for a passenger to alight, and as the bus was fully packed, the bus captain did not open the front door to allow passengers to board. Anyone with eyes can see that there's no way anybody can get on the bus and yet these 2 jokers went to tap on the front door. Even though the bus captain waved and indicated that they should get back onto the pavement and wait for the next bus, they kept tapping on the door and the glass at the front of the bus. Crazy.
Case 2, my dustbin! My personal dustbin at my desk is gone.... Yikes! I am quite reliant on it and yet early this morning the cleaners came to remove the personal dustbins from everyone in the office! Now I have to hang a plastic bag in my cubicle because 1) I am too lazy to walk all the way to the pantry/washroom area to throw a little rubbish all the time. 2) I am too lazy to bring my own dustbin from home as I have to travel in sardine packed buses every morning. So ludicrous, ridiculous, nonsensical, and stupid!
-Tired & smiling =)
Anais.yfy
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment