*Never again will I hear you
Never again will I miss you
Never again will I fall for you
Never
Never again will I kiss you
Never again will I want to
Never again will I love you
Never!*
Whoever thinks I am referring to a guy, you're wrong! Im talking about seaweed chicken. As in the seaweed chicken that you can find in any school canteen, pasar malam and loads of other places that sell food.
Well, I am NEVER going to eat that horrible food again!!! It doesn't matter much to the business anyway without me as a consumer, there are so many people in the world who still eat seaweed chicken. Hmph..
See how suitable part of the lyrics of the song by Kelly Clarkson matches the theme of what I am saying. Just that of course, it's a little too far-fetched, exagerrating and crazy! Nvm, as long as it is to the point... I never knew that seaweed chicken can cause me so much pain and not to mention money.
Argh!
-penned by Anais_fahyin
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment