"I am not buried six feet under but instead buried under six projects." - This was what I smsed to my best friend yesterday.
Honestly, it is such a miracle that I can find time to post an entry now. My life is so hetic with so many datelines due for projects and plus the class tests I have to study for in between. Sleepy eyed and throwing tantrums in the morning when i wake up are sort of my trademark now for most days. How I wish to have some free time to enjoy myself and have fun, something which I cannot really relate to nowadays. Even the words "play", "relax" and "slack" sound so distant to me.
The only thing that I can look forward to is the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie tomorrow. Did I happen to mention that I went to town late at night on Tuesday to book 2 tickets for this movie resulting in my loss of $19?? But people who know me very well (ahem, I think Chris especially) will know that I will put aside just about every thing for anything related to Harry Potter, the boy who is still in my heart ever since 10 years ago.
Well, gotta head for finance lab now. Will post again when I have the time.. =X
-penned by: Anais_Fahyin
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment