1 more week to go and primary schools will have school holidays which means I will also get a holiday! Yay!! I am so looking forward to it because there is no more marking to do and I am going to many things like watch a movie, buy lots of my favourite mooncakes (Taka square here I come!) and of course do lots of SHOPPING!!! How long has it been since I've stepped into Kinokuniya?? I have lost count.. I miss the smell of books there..
It is taxing to teach upper primary classes (something which I have been doing for the past 2, 3 weeks or so) as I have not touched any Maths stuff since like at least 4 years ago? I forgot most of the things and I actually got some answers by pure luck. Hahah, I know that is so bad of me. Also, I still could not control the older pupils well enough which is something that I am still working on a lot. Hmm, but no matter what I am going to give my all next week as it will be the last week that I will be teaching them.
Why is my nickname always something related to food??
-Anais.yfy
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment