Secondly, I would like to thank my best friend Chris for her gift =)
Finally, I would like to thank myself for getting the best Christmas present for 2008!!! XDXDXD
I had been waiting for Bosco's album since it was released in HK on 5 Dec to the extent of visiting HMV once every weekend to enquire about it even though I left my contact details with them so that they could call me when his album arrive in Singapore. Imagine how happy I was when they called me while I was out shopping with Chris yesterday =) I rushed down to Somerset with Chris straightaway and bought his album! The interior packaging of the album is way exquisite, love the design a lot and there happens to be a christmas-based song in the album which is so suitable for this period of the year. Overall, I am still feeling so happy that I managed to get his album that not even the quarrel with my dad over "siew mai for breakfast" can affect my festive mood =D
-penned by
Anais.yfy (learning Bosco's songs by heart)
2 comments:
wah only u updates. please update often for my seek. i'm damn super bored. :D
vone
Sure, haha. But sometimes I write crap posts one =)
Post a Comment