The chocolates comes in a very pretty box.
The chocolates look really exquisite, expensive and awfully delicious!! I am so tempted to finish them all at one go. Haha.
I really love watching HK shows because they can make me laugh or cry and make me forget my unhappiness. I was glad that there was a packet of tissue near me while I was watching The Ultimate Crime Fighter (通天幹探) just now. I sobbed when Chi-Ying (Gigi Lai) died in this episode and Chun-Lung (Moses Chan) did not manage to tell her how much he loved her. So sad!!!! I like Gigi's character in this show more than her previous show 寫意人生. Now I dislike Kevin Cheng because his character is the one who murder Chi-Ying and thus she and Chun-Lung cannot be together. Luckily in the end Moses and Yoyo's characters are together because I quite like Yoyo. I hope that in 2009 I get to watch more of such fabulous HK shows too!!!
Hmm, read on a forum that HOG2 will also watch until cry one. Looks like I need to get ready a box of tissue before I watch HOG2 because I cry 3 times in HOG1 every single time I watch it. =X
penned by: Anais.yfy
P.S: Why is my 2 weeks of freedom going to be over so soon? Wtf. Don't want to go back to school.
1 comment:
the choco looks yummyy~
Post a Comment