Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A lousy way to start the new year!

This friday's time table sucks like shit! I have a java ee make-up tutorial and 4 straight hours of KM from 1 - 5pm.. Argh, horrible. Another thing that make me so pissed off is a certain organisation. Let me illustrate what happened. (To prevent being sued or whatever stupid crap, I will be citing the example based on organisation a and organisation b)

I applied for the refund of a fund from organisation b through organisation a two months back. At that time when I submitted the form to organisation a, they told me that organisation b will take 3 - 4 weeks to process then I can get my fund back. Okay, so I waited, a month passed, I did not get my fund back, so I made a call to the finance dept of organisation a, a lady told me over the phone that my application has been approved and they will process it soon. So I waited again. Another 2 weeks passed, still no money, this time my mum called organisation a, the same lady told my mum that they are still processing, have to wait for another 2 weeks though. Then yet ANOTHER 2 weeks passed, this time my mum called organisation b directly, the person at organisation b said that the fund has already been approved and has been transferred to organisation a a long time ago. So guess what? Organisation a is the one that is holding on to my fund when the whole time we thought it was organisation b. WTF! My mum was angry how come they keep stalling so she called organisation a and told them that organisation b had checked for her and that the fund is already with organisation a. This time it was a different lady from organisation a who answered and she's freaking rude can!! She went something like: "We still processing, wait another 2 weeks la. Sooner or later we will credit it back to you la." WTF WTF. Who won't get mad??? How can they cheat us!!!!

-penned by
Anais.yfy

No comments: