Instead of me typing a long long grandmother story about the past month, I shall do it by showing random photographs instead. Ciao!
My handiwork of the papaya milk omochi mooncake sample that I cut (or should I say diced, lol).

NUMB3RS, currently one of my most favourite shows along with Early Edition, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami and Bleach!!!! I am forever sitting in front of the computer or the television with AXN on whenever I have some free time.
My favourite ice blended/caffine beverage in my life - the Mocha ice blended from The Coffee Bean
Doesn't this cat look cute and remind you of something? Its eyes are like Ichimaru Gin's! Hahaha. I kept telling my friend that Gin looks like a cat but I kept forgetting to add a word in front of it, a "fortune" cat!
-penned by Anais.yfy
1 comment:
I hope you like my present. It looks cute there.. =P
Post a Comment