I thought I had gotten myself a good holiday job but now it is pending.
I thought I would dream about CSI: NY because I kept thinking and thinking about how much I wanted to watch the next episode but I dreamt about Bleach instead.
I thought I would get to watch the next episode of Bleach this week but the next episode is going to be shown next week instead.
I thought I had managed to save up some money for the past two weeks because I stopped myself from buying any clothing when I went shopping but when I opened my wallet I went: "What the... How did I end up spending so much money?"
I have no idea what is happening in my life now, my mind is in a mess when I think about the final project presentation for my FYPJ tomorrow because what I did for my project is simply just CRAP..
On one hand, I will be liberated from my project after 5pm tomorrow and I would not have to worry about whether I pass or fail the stupid project. On the other, I still have to come back to school from Wednesday to Friday because my attendance is terrible. Besides, I have to start looking for a temporary job fast before the time flies and my holiday is over.
GIVE ME A BREAK!
-penned by
Anais.yfy
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey jiayou!
Then you can enjoy your bdae celebration!
Post a Comment