Monday, July 14, 2008

Autograph session part 1.

12 July 2008. Sunny.

I am proud to declare that: "I was there!!" Yes, I went to the TVB Meet and Greet Session on Saturday at Bugis Junction. Being an avid fan of Hong Kong dramas and a true and true fan of Heart of Greed, I went down to Bugis an hour before and waited for the stars to come. I was so excited because it is a once in a lifetime chance to see the actors in real life. Here are some photos.


This is the promotional poster of the 5 Hong Kong stars who turned up.

Chris Lai (Ah Foon in Heart of Greed) arriving with Joe Ma in the background.

Susanna Kwan (2nd wife of Big Pau in Heart of Greed) arriving at the venue.
The 5 stars together on stage. From Left: Ha Yu, Susanna Kwan, Chen Fala, Joe Ma, Chris Lai.
Chen Fala (Ah Yan in Heart of Greed) spending time with fans.
Chris Lai up close!!! He is so good looking!!!Susanna Kwan singing the Heart of Greed theme song on stage. (I can sing the whole song by heart too!!)
Chris Lai leaving.

It was really a valuable opportunity and a memorable afternoon. However these photos are only 1/4 of what I took that day and not to mention that I managed to get the signatures of 3 of the stars. I am going to post some more photos soon :)

-penned by
Anais.yfy

No comments: