I made a huge decision today. I will not be going to Isetan.... Damn it, I really, really, really wanted to go there later but I knock off at 6, by the time I reach there it would be around 7 or 7.30pm because I need to have my dinner first. And by the time I get home, it will be around 10plus or 11 which is like mad because I need to sleep early and wake up on time tomorrow. Argh. I know that most of the items that I want would be gone but still.... I am sure that I will miss the next one too because I will still be having attachment. Have to wait until around December!!! Sad.
Even though this is only the second week at work, I realised that without people like sh & jon, i would have been bored to tears when i have nothing to do like for the past few days. Life is great when I can relax and play game after game of tic tac toe, rock scissors paper and uno with sihui on msn whereas i can count on jonathan to spam me with nonsence to keep me from falling asleep. Not that I want to or anything but because it can get so irritating when I realise that I have already played all the games in facebook, surfed the net aimlessly for a hundred times and whatever. Everyday I would google for the websites of different food and look at the menu to decide on what I want to have for this coming weekend. Decided on Subway and Cafe Cartel. Yes, I know, Subway AGAIN. But I just cannot help it, it's so nice that I have to eat it once a week. =)
Today was wonderful. I had lunch with 4 of my colleagues for the first time since I joined IBM 9 days ago. We went to Simei and they treated me to dim sum!!! So nice right? Haha. Too bad I start work at 9am, else I would go and buy doughnuts from Doughnut Factory to treat my colleagues. Shall see how..
penned by:
-Anais.yfy
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment