Monday, February 18, 2008

So much to study, so little time..

I hate what exams are doing to me.. I haven't been sleeping well for the past week and my nerves are feeling sensitive, there're tears in my eyes over small little things that go wrong. Then I keep getting the feeling that people are ignoring me or are angry with me and I feel very foolish and miserable all the time. My gastric and stomach don't feel well either.. My mind is in a mess.

I keep forgetting what I study and what I say and do. Like there are too many thoughts jumbled up in my head. Eg: I forgot where I placed my handphone, forgot which bus stop to alight at yesterday, forgot that my toe got blister and still go and wear a pair of sandals that make my toe hurt, etc, etc.. Argh. All in all, I think I am a mess! I just wish for all the exams to be over.

Help~
Anais.yfy

No comments: