Maybe it's because I am too used to people doing things my way at home that I ended up yelling at my dad over the tv remote. Argh. He wanted to watch the show on channel 55 while I wanted to watch my beloved HEORES on star world. I refused to give him the remote but in the end I could not watch Heroes because my mum made me switch channels and told me to watch the repeat instead!!! Can you believe it? I thought she was a fan of Heroes too and that she would surely side with me. Now I have to wait until FRIDAY to watch Heroes and this is the episode in which Sylar the baddie is back!!! -pissed-
I spent time today cleaning the sofa, mopping the floor and taking in the laundry before heading to ntuc xtra at amk hub to do some grocery shopping and then heading to Takashimaya Square for some festive cookie hunting.. Bought keuh bangkit, almond sugi cookies & almond cookies there. Yum yum. I paid for those with my money and I even treated my mum to dinner at Central Hong Kong Cafe at Taka B2. The beef brisket is nice, it's the second time I ate it, and the fried wanton and dessert taste great too. After that we went to the World of Sports at Wisma Atria where I bought a new pair of shoes for my mum to wear for work since there was a 30% discount. After that I slept on the bus all the way home from Orchard because I am super tired! I realised that the songs in my MP3 such as Unbreak My Heart and Can't Let Go act as lullaby for me. Haha. I spent about $80 today and I am so going to earn all my money back when I get ang paos.
CNY is just the day after tomorrow, let me see my checklist if I have all the new items I need.
New clothes: check
New shoes: check
New bags: check (My LeSportsac bag & DKNY bag! XDXD)
Smiles
-Anais.yfy
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment