Let me make it up for not posting in the blog for so long with a lengthy entry...
Hmm, I think that there are only 2 "guys" who are the cutest, in the sense of their character - Linguini & Hiro Nakamura.
Linguini is the "guy" in the pixar animation Ratatouille. I know that he's just a CG character but i think he's real cute!! Just like my best friend quoted "Linguini's cute in a failure-of-a-guy way." Haha.
On the other hand, Hiro Nakamura is part of something that I am super addicted to (more about it later). He's the guy in Heroes with the ability to manipulate the space-time continuum!!! Sounds so cool right? His super power is way cool and he's character is cute too which is why Im always looking out for him in the show.
On to the part of my addictions. Well, Im currently very, very addicted to Heroes!!!
LOST was the only show that I was genuinely interested and addicted to since season 1 (season 3 is ending next sunday!!! sobs..) and I only watched random episodes of CSI.
Now Heroes is making me go through the same phase when I first caught LOST on television. The anticipation, the suspense, the growing familiarity of the characters on screen (normally the first 2 episodes are quite confusing) and the weekly guessing of what would happen in the next episode. Peter Petrelli!!!! He is so good looking!!!!!!!!! and he can FLY and do so many other things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like his character a lot. Currently he is my 2nd favourite character in Heroes behind Hiro. =D
-penned by: Fah Yin
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment