Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It sux...

It took almost half an hour for me and classmates to complete a game of snakes and ladders today and let me tell you, it was the first time that i lost so badly. Yvonne was the first to win, followed by Yu Xiang and Hong Peng. The remaining 10 minutes or so was a fight between me and Carleton to be the winner. There was so much pitfalls for us, one moment i had fallen all the way to the bottom and the next Carleton met with the same plight and it just continues. I swear that I was laughing so hard about it that i had tears in my eyes while I joked with them about whether they had gang up on me for that game... It was a little too hilarous. Hahah.
Which is why... I declare that I won't lose the next time!!!

- penned by: Anais

No comments: