Monday, October 29, 2007

Get A Life...

My social circle/life might be slightly pathetic but I make sure I enjoy myself whenever i can especially during the weekend. It's been quite some time since i've posted an entry. Let's see...

FridaY:
Initally I wanted to go swimming but I changed my mind and went vivo to shop instead. Guess who I saw at vivo that day?? Olinda Cho, Taufik, other local celebrities and last but not least, Dawyne "The Rock" Johnson!! They were there for the gala premiere of The Gameplan, the lead actor being Dawyne Johnson himself. It's not every day one gets to meet a world famous celebrity and it was kind of exciting. I even managed to get an autograph from him, it was way cool...

SaturdaY:
Went swimming and then went town, my second home. I was super happy because I saw that the management are setting up my favourite Christmas tree at Taka!!! Christmas, my favourite time/season of the year, is coming very soon. Yay!!! I can't wait for Christmas because Christmas = shopping sprees. Wahaha. =)

SundaY:
Super slack today.. Just stayed at home to watch television programme after television programme. =P

-penned by: Anais
*yawns, monday blues*

No comments: